Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTT - DF + lots of lenses for Tech System  (Read 353 times)

jsiva

WTT - DF + lots of lenses for Tech System
« on: October 19, 2012, 05:15:25 am »

I am increasingly using my D800E for my DSLR needs, so thinking of swapping my IQ180 on to a Tech Cam. Specifically intersted in Arca R + lenses, but will also consider Cambo or Alpa. One limitation will be the wides, need to be Rodies.  My lens preferences are Rodie HR 23/32/40 and SK APO Digitar 43/60/120.

DF and RRS L bracket - Mint - comes in Mamiya kit box with all cables and manuals

Remote radio remote, angle finder

SK 80LS, hood, caps - Mint - No box (part of kit)

SK 55LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 110LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 150LS, hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

Phase 120mm Macro AF - the new one, super sharp and AF - hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

Phase One 28D - some marks on hood and barrel, barrels has a long fine scratch on it. This was originally Guy's lens, sold to a forum member in Israel, and I brought her back! I think it is a good copy of the 28. Caps, box

Mamiya 35mm - Got this from Jack and is a sharp copy. I think I have seen some tests Jack posted here comparing it to the new 35D

Mamiya 55-110 - Also from Jack, apparently he went through a few copies to find this one.

I bout the DF and 80LS last October. The 55/110/150/120M in December.

May be a stretch, but lets see if there are any takers. If I don't get any takers in the next couple of weeks, I'll piece out and sell.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up