Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possibly looking to buy/rent Cambo Travel Compact WDC  (Read 1617 times)

wyo22ski

Possibly looking to buy/rent Cambo Travel Compact WDC
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:54:54 am »

Hello LL,

Anyone out there have a Cambo WDC?  I have WDS and am need of a camera without movements for an upcoming trip.

Thanks in advance
Cameron

ronaldtilleman

Re: Possibly looking to buy/rent Cambo Travel Compact WDC
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 04:33:47 pm »

Hi Cameron I've one for sale, I'm based in the Netherlands EU. It's used only on one trip so in excellent condition. I was planning to put it up here already, together with my WDS and the 24mm schneider digitar. Just did didn't have time to take photo's and decide about the price. Let me know if your interested then I will take some photo's of it and I'll figure out a price. Best regards, Ronald
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:41:01 pm by ronaldtilleman »

wyo22ski

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 12:14:01 pm »

Hi Ronald,

Please send photos.  I see Cambo has released the newest version of the compact...the WRC-400 which is kind of exciting.  I'm hoping to see Renee at Cambo to test this camera as I will be traveling in the Netherlands in about two weeks.  Perhaps your version may be better suited for my needs since I don't need movements.  Feel free to PM a price if you like. 

Thanks
Cameron

ronaldtilleman

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »

Hi Cameron PM sent,

here are some photo's. For full res jpg's use the link below.

Instructions: Please click on the link below to have it download through a web browser window.

(If clicking on it doesn't launch a browser window, then you must select the URL, copy and paste it into a web browser address bar, and tap the Enter or Return key on your keyboard. The file should then begin to load.)

http://www.tilleman.nl/cambowdc.zip

Best,

Ronald
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:03:46 pm by ronaldtilleman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up