Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I may never be allowed here again...  (Read 2596 times)

Patricia Sheley

I may never be allowed here again...
« on: August 27, 2012, 11:30:04 pm »

In trying to figure out how to fix my log in problems on this new computer, I have somehow deleted half of my help request...I can now log in, but not allowed to use that area...this is just my attempt to apologize ( way too little knowledge is a dangerous thing when trying to fix your way out of a cavern)...I'll go away now so that hopefully I won't destroy anything else...now to try to get CS 6 onto both computers...will be the evaporation of me I suspect. Thank you to anyone who might have given a brief thought to trying to help...I appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 11:33:00 pm by Patricia Sheley »
A common woman~

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Re: I may never be allowed here again...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 02:24:04 am »

I for one am glad to have you here!!  ;D

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

WalterEG

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 03:08:42 am »

+ 1

David Sutton

• David Sutton Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:52:17 am »

Mike.

Indeed   :D

Rob C

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 05:35:55 am »

In trying to figure out how to fix my log in problems on this new computer, I have somehow deleted half of my help request...I can now log in, but not allowed to use that area...this is just my attempt to apologize ( way too little knowledge is a dangerous thing when trying to fix your way out of a cavern)...I'll go away now so that hopefully I won't destroy anything else...now to try to get CS 6 onto both computers...will be the evaporation of me I suspect. Thank you to anyone who might have given a brief thought to trying to help...I appreciate it.

Please don't evaporate, too many women have done that here already!

;-)

Rob C

Jaffy

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 09:04:00 am »

I had a similar problem of not being able to access some sites I used regularly. It would put them in the header bar but only display a white screen, if I right-clicked  on the page and viewed the source it would show me the text etc, so it was accessing the site, not displaying it.
I used anonymouse.com and put in the site web address and it displayed fine, so it was some sort of personal settings problem.
I updated my antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled Java and Adobe Flash (maybe some other bits that also auto-updated), powered off and back on and it was ok.
This was after I’d deleted History, cleared caches and passwords, lowered security settings etc, which had no effect.
Might work, might not.

Riaan van Wyk

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 11:28:18 am »

Mike.

Me too. Miss your photos though.

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 12:01:12 pm »

+1
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Patricia Sheley

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:58 pm »

Your kindnesses are as a warm calming hand come to rest on my shoulder... as you may have detected something is taking its own course in "my mind". My "photos" have taken leave of me and are intermingling and situating themselves with the writing I have been doing for some years now... their conversations are not in my control but curiously the suggestions are there for where I will light with my camera most evenings and slowly the new ones are coming in low light...

the exciting part of this for me is that for some reason everything is re-organizing itself as it sees fit from the chaos and soughs and a path ahead is now and then exposing itself and welcoming my footfalls...

Thank you for your friendship...it is highly valued...
A common woman~
Pages: [1]   Go Up