Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Light Painted Dresses  (Read 1700 times)

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Light Painted Dresses
« on: June 15, 2012, 02:06:59 am »

Thought Rob C at least would appreciate these...  ::)

Mike.

http://attonconrad.com/portfolio/light-trail-dresses-2/
If your mind is attuned t

francois

Re: Light Painted Dresses
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:39:35 am »

Francois

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 06:04:06 am »

Hi Mike

I find it a very difficult site to watch, both mechanically and emotionally.

The overall sense that I get from it is of its being at the top of its genre, but for my time/period it takes off into a wide blue yonder that I have found myself unable to like as much as I feel pressured to so do.

Clever, yes; beyond my capabilities? without the proverbial shadow! But I feel no desire to be there at all.

The digital age in advertising/fashion has so changed the face of the industry that it feels totally alien to me. There's no doubt that we do reach a cut-off time in our own minds (beware old doctors!) and I have sure passed mine! I see similar changes in magazines, and one such is Vogue, which has gone from simple, elegant, minimal cover (and interior) design layouts to the sinful clogging of all available space with text in order to sell everything at a glance. In other words, to me, it looks cheap, no matter how glossy or thick.

Playboy - I haven't bought one since the 70s when it apparently decided it had to compete with (sink into?) Penthouse country. I guess that what I'm expressing is a closing down of the available external honeypots available to this old bee. I won't even mention pop and rock! There, I told you I wouldn't.

Maybe I'm a Conservative at heart!

Rob C

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 03:07:59 pm »

Meh to the images.

What a HORRIBLE site design.  Stuck in 2005.  Sure makes it hard to actually see the work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up