Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [FOR SALE] H2 kit incl 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)  (Read 1105 times)

Analog6

[FOR SALE] H2 kit incl 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)
« on: June 06, 2012, 09:16:18 pm »

SLR type medium format camera compatible with all H system interchangeable lenses, viewfinders and magazines.

The Hasselblad H2 is a medium-format, dual-platform camera that builds on the success of the popular H1. This model, designed for the toughest professional use, makes either high-end digital capture or film capture as easy as point-and-shoot.

The HC lenses for the H series bodies cover a wide spectrum of focal lengths and feature the fastest and most precise 645 autofocus system on the market today. The integral lens shutters allow flash sync down to 1/800 second and provide silent and vibration-free operation.

I also have for sale the following lenses, please email to enquire:
•   HC 150mm f/3.2
•   HC 210mm f/4
•   HC 55-110mm zoom f3.5-4.5

A superb piece of equipment and offer a wide dynamic range for excellent resolution of images. H2 and 50-110 lens come in their boxes.

I have used this equipment for my landscape photography, you can view my images on my website at http://photographybyodille.photomerchant.net/

Images of the camera and lenses can be seen at http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Analog6/HASSELBLAD%20H%20SERIES%20GEAR%20FOR%20SALE/
The H2, viewfinder and CR123 battery came from the UK, I bought it with a PhaseOneP20 back from Elemental Europe Ltd, Stagsden, Bedfordshire (it had been a tethered studio camera for hire) in August 2009 but it did not arrive until late September - it has almost 42,000 actuations.  The P20, although turning on etc, is not communicating with the H2 at the moment, apparently it is a condenser problem and I have been quoted $2,000+ for a repair.  So I am making a change to another system and selling all this lot, and I hope tp trade the P20 on a P40+.

The 150 & 210 lenses were bought from Baltronics in Sydney in late October & November 2009 respectively; the 55-110 from a private seller in France in late October 2009; and the battery & charger from Adorama - also late October 2009.

If anyone wants further details please do not hesitate to contact me.  I am happy to post the items and will get you a quote (from weight of required items via AusPost website) as needed.  

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 06:48:44 pm by Analog6 »

flynnyfalcon

Re: [FOR SALE] H2 kit incl 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:13:43 pm »

Hey Analog,

If you were to split, I will take the Li-ion battery and charger.   ;D  I'm in Melbourne

Cheers,

Chris

Analog6

Re: [FOR SALE] H2 kit incl 3 lenses (AUSTRALIA)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:49:33 pm »

Chris, I did PM you.  Just rejigging this a bit and bumping it up - still for sale.

On Guntree also http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/terranora/digital-cameras/hasselblad-h2-body-p90-viewfinder-cr123-battery-grip/1005432313
Pages: [1]   Go Up