Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLD] 5Dii w/ L-plate and Locking Dial Mode mod [SOLD]  (Read 699 times)

Robert DeCandido PhD

• http://www.BirdingBob.com
[SOLD] 5Dii w/ L-plate and Locking Dial Mode mod [SOLD]
« on: May 21, 2012, 04:38:51 pm »

[SOLD] Price: $1,750.00 [SOLD]
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes US Postal Priority Service w/tracking to continental North America

[SOLD] I have a 5DMKii that has been used for landscapes in and around the NYC area. Shutter count is less than 20k (20,000) - and likely less than 10k. Photos to follow in a few hours or day...

Only one mark - it has a wear mark on the bottom of the camera (right side as you hang it from your neck) - a wear mark from being in my pack while moving from one location to another. Otherwise fine - certainly 100% mechanically/electronically fine. I am original owner.

The camera comes with a Really Right Stuff L-plate (RRS); two Canon batteries; and (from day 1) a GGS glass protective cover for the rear and top LCDs.

Also, and very important, this camera has the mode dial lock modification. $120 value upgrade = no more mode switching mid-shoot! Once you set the top dial to M or A or whatever - it stays there.

Strap for camera and 5Dii box also included...

Price is $1750 shipped and pay-pal'd. Shipping will be either US Postal or UPS. Check out my feedback at FM forums (rdcny) or Ebay (nycFalcon)! Ships from NYC. Willing to meet locals in person for inspection.

Will ship to parts of Europe, Asia and South America but shipping will be an additional few dollars.

Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 04:09:50 pm by Robert DeCandido PhD »
Pages: [1]   Go Up