Good morning -
I have updated our Macs to Lion and I have a quick question that I have been unable to answer. I am running an Epson 7900 - I have updated the drivers and everything appears to be working normally except for one item.
In PS the first time an image is printed the print settings default to "printer manages colors" and an sRGB profile. Once the settings are changed to my normal workflow, PS remembers the new settings for that image. I understand that printer settings are now tied to individual images.
My question: how do I change the default print settings in PS so that my settings (PS manages color, my own profile, etc.) are the defaults? It is a HUGE nuisance to have to manually make the changes every time a new image is printed. I read that I can make an action to change the print settings and print, which I have done, but this is a stupid way to work, as it is oh-so-easy for staff to forget this and just hit cmd+P.
There must be a way to work like before, no?
Much thanks,
- M