Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR4 Identity Plate in Print module  (Read 954 times)

MarkJohnson

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 91
LR4 Identity Plate in Print module
« on: May 03, 2012, 05:05:50 am »

Hi all - my 1st post to this forum from which I've learned so much! I can no longer find the Identity Plate bounding box in the Print module. I had been playing around with various font sizes and with the Opacity & Scale sliders and now the Identity Plate and its bounding box are no longer visible. The Identity Plate is there alright if I tick 'Render on every image' but not otherwise. I've made sure Opacity, Scale, font size and color are all in the easily visible range. I have LR4 up to date with latest release candidate upgrade. Any ideas?
Logged
Mark J
Pages: [1]   Go Up