Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Price Drop: Canon 1Ds Mark III in Excellent ++ Condition, Plus Extras  (Read 1328 times)

rbrezny

• FotoGR

I am selling my back-up Canon 1Ds Mark III body in excellent condition (9.5+). I am asking $4,300, including shipping CONUS.  Camera has only been used for occasional fine art shooting. I am selling it because I just bought a 5DM2 to use as a back-up and I don’t need two 1Ds Mark IIIs. This is an awesome camera in absolutely perfect working order. It comes with the original box, a blank warranty card and all the discs, charger, cables and paperwork as came with it new. It has the newest firmware loaded by Canon last year. For pictures from this camera see my website www.fotogr.com. I take meticulous care of all of my equipment and this camera is pristine. It has a Vello glass protective screen on the rear LCD. This camera has no dings, nicks or scuffs as you can see in the images. The sensor has been cleaned last summer by Canon Service and thoroughly checked out. There are just under 11,000 actuations on the shutter. Please check my feedback on FM or ebay (rbrezny).

I will include the grid focusing screen Ec D which is in the camera along with the original focusing screen that came with it. I am also throwing in an extra Canon battery and the Canon E1 hand strap pictured on the camera. Both batteries are in excellent condition and hold full charge.  Please add 3% for paypal if you want to use that unless use paypal gift. Email me with any questions, offers or if you want to see more pics. rbrezny@fotogr.com

Included:

* 1Ds III camera body
* Original box
* Body cap
* Two Canon batteries
* Battery charger
* AC power adapter (to run camera from AC)
* USB cable
* Video cable
* Camera strap (unused)
* Canon E1 Hand strap
* Software CDs
* English and Spanish manuals
* Pocket guides
* Standard and Ec D focusing screens
* USA warranty card (blank)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:32:48 am by rbrezny »

rbrezny

• FotoGR