Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon D3x  (Read 1739 times)

aiincorp

FS: Nikon D3x
« on: April 26, 2012, 02:09:50 pm »

Hello, im switching over to Hasselblad so Im selling my Nikon D3x body for $4800 USD either via cash by pickup or through PayPal. This camera is in amazing condition, has been handled very carefully and has been used for scenic shooting only. This body has absolutely no physical defects whatsoever. The sensor has never had any issues/never had to be cleaned, and has never been sent in for repairs/refurbishment. This camera was purchased in Oct 2010, which leaves about a year and a half left on the warranty. This body has approximately 8500 shutter actuations on it. I tried to sell on ebay but wasnt able to reach my reserve price so here we are! I realize that being new to the forum and lacking feedback may be an issue so I will leave that judgement to you. For those of you interested in cash by pickup, I am located in Great Falls, Montana. Let me know if you are interested in this method of payment so I can provide you with directions/set up a meeting time. Let me know if you want some more photos. If not, we can proceed via PayPal. This camera comes in the original box with all of the originally included accessories - neckstrap, AV/USB cables, battery, battery charger, software suite cd rom etc. Shipping prices will depend upon location. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:11:38 pm by aiincorp »

Sheldon N

Re: FS: Nikon D3x
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:26:30 am »

Do NOT buy this camera. Those pictures above are MY images from a prior sale of a D3x that I made about 4 months ago.

I have reported this user to the moderator.
Sheldon Nalos
[url=http://www.flickr.com

michael

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 10:35:33 am »

The poster should remove the pics. Unauthorized use of someone else's images is not at all nice.

Michael

Sheldon N

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 06:08:44 pm »

I am concerned that this is much more than unauthorized use of my images. He's even gone the extra step of changing the exif to cover his tracks.

Anyone who sends money to this person sight unseen would be foolish indeed.
Sheldon Nalos
[url=http://www.flickr.com

JonathanRimmel

• jonathanrimmel.com
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 06:36:43 pm »

I live in the area. If he wants to clear things up he can let me see the equipment. But I don't recommend taking the risk of buying from him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up