Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 4.1RC "Damaged" DNG  (Read 1414 times)

MBehrens

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 321
LR 4.1RC "Damaged" DNG
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:38:21 am »

Have started converting to DNG on import. Seems to be some substantive reasons to do this now. Converting from Canon CR2 (7d) files. I get occasional conversions that will display a banner in the Develop module "The image appears to be damaged."  The image appears to be fine, no artifacts of a usually corrupted file. I've been importing CR2s for years and had very few that were corrupted, more typically is the preview is corrupted and then would have to force a rebuild of the preview. Is this something I'm going to have to deal with with DNGs? May have to re-weight the benefits if it is. If its not really damaged can I get this message to go away?

Thx
 - Morey
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up