Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff & PSN  (Read 1344 times)

Martin Ocando

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • Martin Ocando
Jeff & PSN
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:38:43 am »

I've been searching and looking around, but I can't find any information about why Jeff's site, Photoshopnews.com has not been updated for almost two years now. Forgive me if it has been answered before.
Logged
Martin Ocando
SONY A7R IV, 20-70mm f/4 G, 70-200mm f/4 G OSS II, CZ 35mm f/2.8, TTArtisan 75mm f/2

Schewe

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6231
    • http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Jeff & PSN
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:25:11 pm »

Because I got tired of writing a blog...I leave it around for the posted articles. No plans on taking up the writing again though.
Logged

Nigel Johnson

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 126
Re: Jeff & PSN
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:01:05 pm »

Jeff,

Could I suggest a one liner additional post on the Photoshopnews site stating what you said in this forum. Like the mocando, and without doubt many others, I keep occasionally visiting the site to see if there is anything new.

Regards,
Nigel

PS Thank you for leaving the site up to allow access to the old contents.
PPS I have all your LL videos and are looking forward to the LR4 video(s).
Logged

MelHill

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
Re: Jeff & PSN
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:22:42 pm »

Because I got tired of writing a blog...I leave it around for the posted articles. No plans on taking up the writing again though.

Get Becky to do it then!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up