Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS or Trade: Leica Summarit 50mm, Plaubel Makina W67  (Read 704 times)

bob338

FS or Trade: Leica Summarit 50mm, Plaubel Makina W67
« on: January 02, 2012, 05:58:59 pm »

I am new here, but I have a long history on RFF under the same username.
References are available on request.

Leica Summarit 50mm f2.5 for sale or trade.
The lens is in excellent condition. Glass is perfect. The body shows practically no use. The only wear I can find anywhere is on the hood.
I have the lens, optional hood, box, rear cap, and paperwork for it. I do not have a pouch or the front cap for it. There was also a weird screw on ring on the front of the lens that sits in place of the hood when you're not using it. I don't have it, but I don't think anyone would ever miss it. I'll throw in a Leica UV/IR filter if you want it.
I got this ens in a trade and I've just never warmed up to it, it takes great pictures, you can find thousands of examples on Flickr, but I prefer the look of my pre-ASPH Lux.

I would like to get around $1250 for it, including shipping and paypal.
I'm looking for a V2, V3, or V4 35mm Summicron, and possibly a Zeiss 25mm ZM plus cash in trade for this one.

Plaubel Makina W67
I have had this camera for about 8 months. It's great, and I love using it, but I already have a 670 and I would like to trade this one for a Hasselblad to gain some more versatility.
What I'm looking for is a 503CW with a lens, preferably a 100mm, and at least one A12 back. The finder is not too important to me.
For what it's worth, this camera belonged to a photographer named Les Krims before me.

W67s seem to sell for between $2k-$4k, and I would rate this one somewhere in the middle. So, I think an even exchange for a 503CW is reasonable.
Or I can sell it for $2500.

Please forward any offers along, you never know what'll grab my attention...
Pages: [1]   Go Up