Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson ABW selection grayed out (CS5)  (Read 43248 times)

FrankG

Re: Epson ABW selection grayed out (CS5)
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2014, 07:43:26 pm »

Thanks for this. I'll give it a whirl.

FrankG

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2014, 10:21:10 pm »

A last nagging question to have confirmed please. The difference of doing as suggested - Convert to the ABW profile in PS & then print via Printer Manages Color/ABW.
Or selecting Photoshop Manages Col and applying the profile in that print dialog?
I guess the first option allows you to make a few more selections in the ABW dialog re media, dpi etc

TylerB

• my photography
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2014, 04:26:49 pm »

A last nagging question to have confirmed please. The difference of doing as suggested - Convert to the ABW profile in PS & then print via Printer Manages Color/ABW.
Or selecting Photoshop Manages Col and applying the profile in that print dialog?
I guess the first option allows you to make a few more selections in the ABW dialog re media, dpi etc

photoshop manages color, allowing profile selection in the print dialog, will negate the availability to select ABW.. hence the need to pre-convert and use printer manages color

FrankG

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2014, 09:34:09 pm »

Does this screen shot (attached) look correct to you ? (I usually use Relative but Eric Chan's abw profile notes say Perceptual)

TylerB

• my photography
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2014, 09:45:49 pm »

yup looks fine... BPC isn't necessary for perceptual but it will do no harm to have it checked.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up