Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar eMotion 75LV digital back, with Leaf Afi/Rollei Hy6/Sinar Hy6 adapter  (Read 4848 times)

baudolino

I am offering my Sinar eMotion 75LV digital back for sale. Resolution 33.3 megapixels, 48x36 mm Dalsa sensor.

The back comes with a Leaf Afi/Sinar Hy6/Rollei Hy6 adapter fitted (normal price of adapter when sold separately is Eur 900).

Price: Eur 6,500 (or £5,700 or US$8,900) for the lot plus actual shipping by DHL (original price was Eur 12,000 for the back + Eur 900 for adapter)

Included with the sale is a charger, 1 battery, sensor cover, original firewire cable, viewfinder mask for the Hy6. Everything comes in the original Peli case, as supplied by Sinar. I am not including the software disc as the CaptureShop version originally supplied has since been superseded by the vastly superior version 6 which is downloadable, at no charge, from the www.sinar.ch website - this new version automatically downloads the captured images and saves them as DNG, making them readily editable in LR3, C1 etc.

The back was purchased in mid-2009 and is in excellent condition - apart from a shallow scratch on the LCD cover, it is cosmetically as new (and of course functionally 100% as new). I am an amateur photographer, entrepreneur in a completely different field who appreciates the results achievable through high-end photo equipment.

Technical specs of the back are available here: http://www.sinar.ch/en/products/digital-backs/144-sinarback-emotion-75-lv

Particular advantages of the Sinar eMotion75LV digital back are:

- ideal resolution for most MF applications (33.3MP) - high enough to avoid problems with moire but not high enough to cause problems with large files etc. (I edit the files in LR3 on a MacBook Air when I travel....);
- possibility to use the back with different MF camera body platforms through user-switchable adapters that can be purchased from Sinar (e.g. Contax 645, Rollei Hy6 etc.) - therefore you don't need to commit to a platform; this is useful if you are on a budget / starting with digital MF and may consider switching platform in the future;
- internal 6GB hard disk drive allowing you to capture 86 images without a CF card inserted (once full, you can move images to a CF card and continue shooting while the back is moving them and freeing space on the internal hard disk);
- beautiful colors (Dalsa sensor); files edit very well in LR3.

Reasons for sale:
-------------------
- bought Leica M9 earlier this year and shooting 90% with it due to the size/weight/convenience advantage
- second child in the family born earlier this year (can't carry MF camera on holidays etc. as often as I would like)
- refurbishing a house and facing different time and money priorities than keeping and using high price photo equipment at the moment
- (having said which, will seriously consider the Aptus 12 back next year once the house is done, as I am keeping the Hy6 with 3 lenses and a film back  :) ).

The back will be shipped from Austria or Czech Republic or Slovakia (depending on which of our offices I will happen to be at the time) which is all EU, therefore no taxes/custom duties will apply for buyers based in an EU country (for the Brits, the UK is also part of the EU :) ). Everybody else will have to consider import duties, VAT etc. as I will not artificially reduce the price declared on the waybill. Payment through wire transfer - if in EUR or US$ to my account in the Czech Republic, or if you wish to pay in £ then to my UK account (will provide wiring details once sale has been agreed); shipping once payment has cleared.

Potential buyers please contact me through LuLa; happy to speak on the phone to answer your questions and email high-res images of the back.

I have 100% feedback on eBay (nickname: albireo_double) and I am a member of GetDpi (under the same name as here) and l-camera-forum (under same nickname as on eBay).

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:03:32 pm by baudolino »

Guzzinut

Hello,

Just checking to see if 75LV is still available, as this post was a few months ago.   Also checking to see if the 75LV is the series II type, having lower noise and higher ISO.

baudolino

Hi, the back is sold. And yes, it was the latest version, with larger display and lower noise. Regards, Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up