Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in h-mount with widepan 4x5 sliding adpater for 1800€  (Read 2903 times)

fotolli

Hi all,

I am selling my Leaf Valeo 22wi in Hasselblad h-mount and a matching Widepan sliding adapter with graflock plate for 4x5.
I think it is still a perfect studio, table-top set up, since the 22 megapixel dalsa sensor is still used in the latest Aptus II-5 backs and delivers wonderful "creamy" files. Actually I like them a lot better than the files form the Kodak Sensors.

The back itself must have had a little accident with the previous owner, since there is a little hairline crack in the housing, which is purely cosmetic, and which I have seen with other backs being offered in the past. Nothing serious. The crack is under the tape in picture 3.
Another flaw is a tiny pinpoint scratch on the protection glass, which shows like a dust spot in the final image, if you can detect it, which usually is only the case in monochromatic pictures, i.e. blue sky or a white paper back-drop. It´s easily retouched or one could exchange the protection glass, which sets you back roughly $400 if you perform it yourself. I never bothered. I attach a picture tht shows the effect.

Because of these flaws, I will sell the back and Widepan adater for modest 1800€ (I think at least that is, currently on ebay.co.uk the same back is listed for 2500 GBP / 2850€ without Widepan adapter).

For anyone interested in using the back outdoors, I do have a portable solution kit, consisting of 2 20gb  hardisks, 3 sets of Batteries, chrager, Ipaq hx 2490 and dp-67 software. I would let go of this for an additional 300€.

Also I have a Hasselblad H1 Body and HC 80mm lens, if someone would like to go this route. I´d need to get 1500€ for this.

I am living in Zurich,Swizerland, but can ship from Germany, so that there are no incoming taxes for those living in the EU.
This said, I also have German bank account, so that a banktransfer in € using iban and BIC is my preferred method of paying, since paypal is a rip off and would not grant protection anyways for purchases outside of ebay. I do have excellent feedback on ebay over the past 10 years under the user name "fotolli", if you´d like to check on that one. And no, I am not a dealer, just a gearhead and actually I buy more than I sell.

If interested, please pm me.

Thanks,

Oliver
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:27:57 am by fotolli »

fotolli

Re: FS: Leaf Valeo 22wi in h-mount with widepan 4x5 sliding adpater for 1800€
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:30:07 pm »

Sunday bump

fotolli

If someone would like to trade the entire kit, i.e. H1 + 80mm lens + Valeo 22wi for something like a Phase One P25 / P30 or Leaf Aptus Series back in Hasselblad H-mount,
I´d be very interested.

one20

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 06:46:09 pm »

Hi, would you sell one of the hard drives separately?
Thanks

fotolli

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 03:42:25 am »

Send me a PM with your offer.

one20

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:14:49 am »

PM sent

one20

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:38:53 pm »

Oliver are you getting my PMs? They don't show up in my 'out box'?

fotolli

One of the digital magazines is sold.

The rest is still available. I am open to any offer.

Thanks.

one20

I bought the magazine, and have to say I was very pleased with the transaction.  Item in mint condition.  If I had a Hasselblad I would have been very tempted to take the lot.

thekeko

hello
can you post pics of the wide pan you got
thanks

fotolli

The back and adapter are sold in the meantime.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up