Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: X-Rite Rebates for i1Profiler Upgrades  (Read 1634 times)

PhilipCummins

X-Rite Rebates for i1Profiler Upgrades
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:43:31 am »

Hello,

I note that X-Rite is having a rebate sale in USA for the i1Publish Upgrade A and B of $150 off until 30/09/2011.

Rebate form is here for terms and conditions. The cheapest I saw Upgrade A at on a quick search was about $420 from Bay Press Services, this brings the price down to $270, which is getting close to nearly half RRP price which may convince a few people I've been reading on this forum to upgrade.

Philip

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: X-Rite Rebates for i1Profiler Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 11:03:59 am »

Hello,

I note that X-Rite is having a rebate sale in USA for the i1Publish Upgrade A and B of $150 off until 30/09/2011.

Rebate form is here for terms and conditions. The cheapest I saw Upgrade A at on a quick search was about $420 from Bay Press Services, this brings the price down to $270, which is getting close to nearly half RRP price which may convince a few people I've been reading on this forum to upgrade.

Hi Philip,

The form says:

Terms and Conditions: THIS CERTIFICATE MUST ACCOMPANY REQUEST. Copies of product UPC panel do not qualify, original MUST be supplied. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Failure to comply with the terms of this offer will void your request. Void where prohibited. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of check. Valid only for products purchased and
shipped in the USA and Canada.

Not only would I have to purchase in the USA, from Europe (which might involve import duty, since we're talking about a box with a licence), it is also uncleaar if this will be accepted on top of the upgrade A/B pricing.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

PhilipCummins

Re: X-Rite Rebates for i1Profiler Upgrades
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 11:35:55 pm »

Hello,

Not only would I have to purchase in the USA, from Europe (which might involve import duty, since we're talking about a box with a licence), it is also unclear if this will be accepted on top of the upgrade A/B pricing.

It's specifically an additional rebate for the Upgrade A/B pricing, so if you buy the Upgrade A or B for wherever you can get it cheapest in USA you can get the rebate from X-Rite specifically (but you can't pair it up with other X-Rite rebates like the trade-in deals for the new i1 Display Pro/Colormunki Display), at least that's how I read it - best to check carefully. The main restriction is shipping the upgrade inside USA/Canada, for this something like Shipito is your friend, or another mail forwarder like USABox.

Philip
Pages: [1]   Go Up