Hello EVgeny,
I recently used an H3D-50 and H4D-60 on a shoot, I had weird issues with the H4D camera and Capture station. Here's what I did;
- Tried the H4D and same cable on another Mac with a new install of Phocus (it worked)
- Re-installed Phocus on the problem Mac. Still did not work.
- Un-installed Phocus from the problem Mac (delete the Application, but also delete the "/Users/{yourusername}/Library/Application Support/Phocus" folder
- Restart the Mac.
- Re-install Phocus.
- Try again
If you are having the same issue with Phocus on another Mac you will have to try;
- Try reversing the cable. ie, plug the end of the cable you usually plug into the camera - into your Mac - and the other end into the camera. A snug fitting firewire cable is best for the Mac firewire port
- Another firewire Cable (try a shorter one, 3 or 6 ft)
- If the cable is 14ft, try a firewire repeater to boost the signal btwn camera and mac, I have one of these -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036S1XTU- Make sure your mac is up to date and patched. What version of OSX are you running?
- Clean the electrical contacts of the camera (back, lens mount, etc) (some people use an eraser)
Best,
Nik