Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back  (Read 10134 times)

Graham Mitchell

SOLD: Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back
« on: July 28, 2011, 10:37:08 am »

(generic product photo)

The item for sale is a Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back. It is a 22 megapixel back with no anti-aliasing filter, 48x36mm sensor, produces 124MB TIFF files, captures at one frame per second (that's actually quite decent for medium format digital!), exposures up to 32 seconds, 12 stops of dynamic range, ISO range of 50-400, firewire interface for tethered mode and uploading images to a Mac, internal lithium battery which is enough for about 3 hours or 250 exposures, 3GB internal memory as well as compact flash card slot, 2.2" display, live view (tethered), etc.

I have used this back as my main workhorse for the past 3-4 years and have just upgraded to a new back so I am reluctantly selling the Sinar back. 90% of my folio was shot with this back (see www.graham-mitchell.com) It produces beautiful files!

A sample DNG raw file from the back can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yty8ijy1dm1
The DNG files can be processed in Lightroom, Capture One, etc.

It's very similar to the Phase One P25+ but has some extra features. The eMotion backs use an adapter system which is user-changeable and allows you to use the back on most medium format cameras and view cameras. I am selling a Rollei 6000 series adapter separately. You will need to add the correct adapter for your camera.

The back was sold to me directly by Sinar as refurbished and recalibrated, although the housing had a chip on one corner, which of course is still there. It does not affect the performance of the back in any way and is purely cosmetic. Two batteries and charger will be included.

Any more questions - feel free to ask.

Price: €2995 (currently $4300) plus shipping (I will be in London in a few weeks so personal delivery to central London is possible if the timing works out).

update:I have the original case and accessories which you are welcome to have although this might raise shipping costs due to the size.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 11:03:30 am by Graham Mitchell »

healeystudio

• http://
Re: FS: Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 01:56:20 pm »

I do love the photo with the ladies on the sidecar!
Sorry i have a back. John

David Watson

• David Watson
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 11:53:51 am »

Hi Graham

How much are you asking for the Rollei adapter plate with the back?  Is the price inclusive of VAT if appropriate?

Best wishes

David
David Watson ARPS

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »

How much are you asking for the Rollei adapter plate with the back?  Is the price inclusive of VAT if appropriate?

I'm selling the adapter for $800 + shipping. I am not selling as a business so no VAT will be added. I should be in London later this week so I could hand deliver to central London if the timing works out. Even if we can't meet, I can send the item from the UK so there will be no customs issues.

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 08:00:15 am »

A friend who is also a member of this forum is selling the Hasselblad V adapter. He hasn't posted his ad yet so if you can't find it, feel free to contact me.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 12:15:52 am »

Graham,
Can this back be fit with an adapter to the AFi/Hy6 bodies?
Thanks,
Eric
Rolleiflex USA

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 04:30:14 am »

Graham,
Can this back be fit with an adapter to the AFi/Hy6 bodies?
Thanks,
Eric

Yes, it can. If I don't get a decent price I can just keep it as a backup for my Hy6 :)

Gu Shiin

• Architectural Photographer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 07:35:02 pm »

do you know which adapter I need to use the back with H system? Thanks

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 07:37:10 pm »

do you know which adapter I need to use the back with H system? Thanks

It is the Sinar eMotion series adapter for Hasselblad H.

Gu Shiin

• Architectural Photographer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 07:54:24 pm »

Any idea how much it costs? What software do you need to process the RAW files from Sinar back? Thanks

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 12:06:05 am »

Any idea how much it costs? What software do you need to process the RAW files from Sinar back? Thanks

You will need to use Sinar eXposure or CaptureShop initially, either to shoot in tethered mode or import file from CF card. After that, the files are in DNG format and can be processed in most raw developers such as Lightroom.

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 04:15:58 am »

Some images of the back and the other kit:

justfotos

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 10:30:37 am »

Hi

Do u still have the back and will i need some kind of adapter for hasselblad v mount.

how much would it cost me get it to Sydney Australia

Regards

(generic product photo)

The item for sale is a Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back. It is a 22 megapixel back with no anti-aliasing filter, 48x36mm sensor, produces 124MB TIFF files, captures at one frame per second (that's actually quite decent for medium format digital!), exposures up to 32 seconds, 12 stops of dynamic range, ISO range of 50-400, firewire interface for tethered mode and uploading images to a Mac, internal lithium battery which is enough for about 3 hours or 250 exposures, 3GB internal memory as well as compact flash card slot, 2.2" display, live view (tethered), etc.

I have used this back as my main workhorse for the past 3-4 years and have just upgraded to a new back so I am reluctantly selling the Sinar back. 90% of my folio was shot with this back (see www.graham-mitchell.com) It produces beautiful files!

A sample DNG raw file from the back can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yty8ijy1dm1
The DNG files can be processed in Lightroom, Capture One, etc.

It's very similar to the Phase One P25+ but has some extra features. The eMotion backs use an adapter system which is user-changeable and allows you to use the back on most medium format cameras and view cameras. I am selling a Rollei 6000 series adapter separately. You will need to add the correct adapter for your camera.

The back was sold to me directly by Sinar as refurbished and recalibrated, although the housing had a chip on one corner, which of course is still there. It does not affect the performance of the back in any way and is purely cosmetic. Two batteries and charger will be included.

Any more questions - feel free to ask.

Price: €2995 (currently $4300) plus shipping (I will be in London in a few weeks so personal delivery to central London is possible if the timing works out).

update:I have the original case and accessories which you are welcome to have although this might raise shipping costs due to the size.

Graham Mitchell

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 11:03:01 am »

Sorry, the back was sold a few days ago.

justfotos

Re: SOLD: Sinar eMotion 54LV digital back
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 06:05:34 pm »

ok n thanx for the response

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up