Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/T (Can) SOLD ThinkTank Retrospective 30, Pinestone  (Read 486 times)

Conner999

FS/T (Can) SOLD ThinkTank Retrospective 30, Pinestone
« on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:46 am »

Bought too many bags and given I've not taken to the courier style of bags, time to start some triming.

First for sale is a NEW (as taken from store to home to location studio and back - but too long ago to return to store) Think Tank Retrospective 30 in Pinestone.  Much less "I'm a camera bag" than the black version.

I'd post pics, but you might as well use the stock images from Think Tank. It's that pristine.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/retrospective-30-pinestone-shoulder-bag.aspx

Comes with all dividers, etc., as you'd buy from TT. Great bag and like all TT gear, WELL built and designed by photogs for photos, but just not my style.

C$165 obo SHIPPED by normal post in Canada (best price found in Canada is TCS at $190+tax+shipping). Faster shipping, buyer pays difference. Local pickup (in N.S. LOL) obviously cheaper. Payment by PP or EMT (deduct 3%). Some deals here and on getdpi, but check feedback on FM under same name or on Ebay (100%) as Kumara999

Would consider (+$ of course) towards a SB-800 or 900

Emails please
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:41:23 pm by Conner999 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up