Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do I really need my full-frame DSLR any more?  (Read 22679 times)

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Re: Do I really need my full-frame DSLR any more?
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 04:58:32 pm »

My husband called ajrichard.com this morning to complain about the latin am. warranty and he was given a similar answer that the support rep gave. Eleanor

You are inclined to trust the outfit after your experience with them and the reviews you yourself cited? Really?

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »

You are kidding right?  me trust ajrichard?   get real.....I personally only do business with B&H.  This is my husband's camera...he wanted a GH2 asap for a fly fishing trip...as an amateur photo taker, he's happy with the camera which seems to be working just fine.  If something goes wrong with it he'll face that delimma when and if the time comes.  Eleanor

You are inclined to trust the outfit after your experience with them and the reviews you yourself cited? Really?
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2011, 05:46:59 pm »

You are kidding right?  me trust ajrichard?   get real.....I personally only do business with B&H.  This is my husband's camera...he wanted a GH2 asap for a fly fishing trip...as an amateur photo taker, he's happy with the camera which seems to be working just fine.  If something goes wrong with it he'll face that delimma when and if the time comes.  Eleanor

Just making sure - it was unclear from your previous post whether you trusted the response or not.

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011, 05:55:25 pm »

As far as i'm concerned ajrichard is a scam operation and they take major advantage of unsuspecting buyers.  I hope a lot of folks read this forum and are warned and stay away from the company and those sellers like them. eleanor

Just making sure - it was unclear from your previous post whether you trusted the response or not.
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro

uaiomex

• http://www.eduardocervantes.com
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2011, 09:55:15 am »

That's a good thing for Latin America residents since too many cameras are purchased in USA either at the counter or over the net. I wish Canon Mexico would honor this kind of warranty with their dslr's. Apparently they don't.
Eduardo

Eleanor,

i too just bought a GH2 and it had the warranty paper that indicated Latin America. i purchased from a local shop that does not deal in grey market. They confirmed it was not gray market. i made them get Panasonic on the phone.

i spoke with a Panasonic warranty person this morning, and they said that paper has caused a lot of confusion and they have gotten a lot of calls. She said, " because my GH2 was purchased in the US, it has a US warranty. Just keep the receipt. That paper was for if the camera was purchased outside of the US". Her words, not mine. i am  taking Panasonic at their word.

Frank
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up