Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is EFI Color Profiler Suite?  (Read 5297 times)

tony22

What is EFI Color Profiler Suite?
« on: June 17, 2011, 08:22:43 am »

And, is there anything different about an EFI ES-1000 over an X-Rite i1Pro? Is Color Profiler Suite a rebranded version of 1Match, or is it an independently developed package? Can EFI sensors be used with X-Rite software?

yannb

Re: What is EFI Color Profiler Suite?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:08:58 am »

Hi,

The Fiery Color Profiling Suite is made primarily to easily profile a toner based printer driven by a Fiery rip, but you can use it for other CMYK or RGB color output devices as well. It has some very nice color utilities for creating device link profiles (with iterations), profile editing, proofer verification, profile evaluation. For mac users: they're all universal binary, except the rebranded Eye One Match for monitor profiling. You can download a demo version at http://w3.efi.com/fiery/Products/CPS
The license is tied to the serial number of the Eye One Pro. Currently, the iSis is not supported, but the iO is.

And, is there anything different about an EFI ES-1000 over an X-Rite i1Pro?
It's the same device. If you buy a EFI ES-1000, the only thing missing in the box is the ambient light adapter. The ES-1000 allows you to measure spot colors in the Fiery rip. The Eye One Pro doesn't.

Is Color Profiler Suite a rebranded version of 1Match, or is it an independently developed package?
Only the monitor profiling bit is i1Match 3.6.1, the rest is their own stuff.

Can EFI sensors be used with X-Rite software?
Yes. Included in the box is a license code to enable monitor profiling with the EFI Monitor Profiler (= i1Match). It works with Profilemaker and i1Profiler too.

Regards,
Yann
Pages: [1]   Go Up