Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creative Fee plus International licensing and buyout  (Read 2307 times)

tcphoto1

• http://www.tonyclarkphoto.com
Creative Fee plus International licensing and buyout
« on: June 09, 2011, 11:19:31 pm »

I have had a short conversation with a potential client. They are a Multi National Company with $1.2B in sales and will need about 30 images for their retail stores, advertising and marketing. I believe that the shoot will take 4-5 days and am starting to think about how to price the project. They have stores in 22 Countries and I have not priced for International use before. I am curious how others have factored for such broad use and a buyout. My first inclination is to multiply my creative fee with premium licensing fee by 3-5 for International licensing and buyout. I have a couple of reference materials and just looked at Getty Stock for an idea on pricing but wanted to get a little feedback. Our Industry has gone through quite a period and I did not want to give them sticker shock when I finally send my estimate. Thank you, Tony

DeeJay

Re: Creative Fee plus International licensing and buyout
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:04:24 pm »

Yeah, I use the AOP guidelines alot for this kid of thing.

These jobs are always daunting, just break it down bit by bit and don't let them rush you into any hasty decision.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:23:52 pm by DeeJay »
Pages: [1]   Go Up