Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 new Nikon D3x bodies  (Read 1710 times)

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
2 new Nikon D3x bodies
« on: May 23, 2011, 08:04:18 pm »

I happen to have one brand new and one store demo Nikon D3x bodies in the store right now. I was unaware of their scarcity - because of the tsunami they are no where to be found.

The store demo has a few thousand frames on it, but would come with full warranty.  That body we have listed at $7,600 + insurance and shipping.  The new body in the box is available for $7,999 + insurance and shipping.

You may direct questions to me via PM on this site, by email at waynefox@me.com or may call my store directly and talk to any of my staff, Pixels Foto & Frame, 801-233-9090.

ron lacy

Re: 2 new Nikon D3x bodies
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:59:06 pm »

You're kidding, right?  You're a dealer and you didn't know these were in short supply?  Come on.  Everyone knows they are in short supply.  Just be real.

Ron

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 02:12:55 pm »

You're kidding, right?  You're a dealer and you didn't know these were in short supply?  Come on.  Everyone knows they are in short supply.  Just be real.

Ron
Well, I "own" a camera store, but I don't work there.  Just happen to be in there the other day talking with the staff about the current situation with Canon and Nikon and reviewing inventory.  Of course they might be in short supply, but there is very little current demand for this camera as well so it's only been recent that the supply has dried up.

Cineski

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 06:37:56 pm »

Chill

Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up