Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i1Profiler error  (Read 1504 times)

TylerB

• my photography
i1Profiler error
« on: May 16, 2011, 02:41:32 pm »

For no explained reason I get an "error creating profile" during one particular build on one paper. I've re-measured, all that. It's the same chart and same build settings as many others on similar papers, and yet the only one that won't do the build. The entire process is within the app, no outside measurements or charts imported, etc. The alert gives no reason or further info.
I was able to get it to build after lowering settings that made it happy, lowering table size, bit depth, and smoothness, after raising each back up I found it would build with only the A to B table set down to medium. Next, unfortunately the new optimized version then would not build. With no settings to change at that point I assume I have to rebuild the 1st iteration various ways trying settings that eventually then make an optimized version happy when building. Life is getting a little short for this kind of thing.
Anyone run into this? It'd be cool if there were some indication of WHY in the alert...  maybe someone else has experienced this?
Tyler

mario007

Re: i1Profiler error
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 02:46:41 pm »

I also get this error, I can build RGB profile but did not manage to build CMYK one, measuring no problem, but error generating profile
Pages: [1]   Go Up