Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moab  (Read 2021 times)

TEBnewyork

Moab
« on: May 08, 2011, 05:48:26 am »

Looking forward to hearing more about the STC with the IQ180 from the Moab trip. I'm particularly interested in the performance of the Schneider 43mm on the new back and what the files look like with no shifts and then shifted. With the changes in C1 6.2 I want to make sure it is coping with the banding problems previous versions of C1 had with these wide lenses on a full frame sensor.

Thanks,
Terry

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
Re: Moab
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:40:13 am »

+1 Terry.  Although as you know I'm already on a collision course with these two products.  Do you think my willingness to test this combo will improve my position in the queue for the back?

Me either...

Dave

Looking forward to hearing more about the STC with the IQ180 from the Moab trip. I'm particularly interested in the performance of the Schneider 43mm on the new back and what the files look like with no shifts and then shifted. With the changes in C1 6.2 I want to make sure it is coping with the banding problems previous versions of C1 had with these wide lenses on a full frame sensor.

Thanks,
Terry

TEBnewyork

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 09:37:59 pm »

There is a new thread getting going over at getdpi talking about color casts with the 43mm on the IQ180. Can you give more details on processing, LCC's etc that you are using with the STC and IQ180. Thanks.

Terry

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 07:02:03 am »

Terry,
I'll check out the thread.  The IQ180 hasn't been delivered yet, so I still have no experience there.  Only with the P65.  Even at PODAS the demo 180 couldn't be fitted to a tech camera.  FWIW, there was obvious color cast with the 43 unshifted even with the P65, but in my opinion a standard LCC took care of it.

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up