Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Leica 90/4 Macro Elmar with Macro-Adapter-M SOLD  (Read 829 times)

billm212

FS Leica 90/4 Macro Elmar with Macro-Adapter-M SOLD
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:05:33 pm »

For sale is my Leica 90/4 Marco Elmar with the Macro Adapter.  The lens was just CLA'd by Essex Camera in March, and I used the lens one time to make sure everything is fine (it is) (documentation will be provided to the buyer upon request).  The ribbed edges of the front of the lens have the usual marks where the enamel rubs off enamel from the hood being mounted (why Leica designed it that way, I don't know), but the rest of it is in minty condition.  The adapter is mint, as I have used it three times since buying it a few years ago.

I am selling these as a set only.  They sell new with the angle finder (not included here) for $3800, and since the angle finder costs about $300, the cost new for these two things is about $3500.  I will sell them for $2400 plus shipping or best offer.  Both include all original accessories (cases, hood, caps).

I accept cashier's check or PayPal, but buyer adds 3.5% of sales price if PayPal is used.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 02:16:36 pm by billm212 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up