Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf AFI II 7 process problems in C1 6.0  (Read 2213 times)

evonzz

• CENTRAL STUDIOS
Leaf AFI II 7 process problems in C1 6.0
« on: April 30, 2011, 03:27:55 am »

We did a tethered shoot in studio using a Leaf AFI II 7 straight into Capture One v6.0.  Now we are trying to process the files and the wagon wheel spins but no files are processed.  In the event log, it stated the files could not be processed.  The output folder remains empty.

I know .mos files have been an issue at times with C1.  because this back is an older model - could this pose a problem?

Does anyone have any experience or advice or siggestions as to how we can overcome this problem, specifically with files from the Leaf Afi II 7.

Thanks

Rodney

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: Leaf AFI II 7 process problems in C1 6.0
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 12:19:29 am »

We did a tethered shoot in studio using a Leaf AFI II 7 straight into Capture One v6.0.  Now we are trying to process the files and the wagon wheel spins but no files are processed.  In the event log, it stated the files could not be processed.  The output folder remains empty.

I know .mos files have been an issue at times with C1.  because this back is an older model - could this pose a problem?

Does anyone have any experience or advice or siggestions as to how we can overcome this problem, specifically with files from the Leaf Afi II 7.

Thanks

Rodney

Do you mean specifically 6.0?

If so you should definitely update to either 6.1.1 or 6.2 as there were many bug fixes.

X.0 releases from any company (Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Phase One etc) are almost never a good idea.

Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)

Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One Partner of the Year
Leaf, Leica, Cambo, Arca Swiss, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Broncolor, Eizo & More

National: 877.217.9870  |  Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter | RSS Feed
Buy Capture One 6 at 10% off

jeanlucco

Re: Leaf AFI II 7 process problems in C1 6.0
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 01:17:42 pm »

Hi Rodney, i am using AFI II7 since two months with C1 6.1 and now 6.2, No problem at all for The processing. Sometime I have to swicth on and off The back to have the back recognized. Once it is all Greenpeace you can shoot and process hundreds of pics without any problem. Update your C1 first to see If The problem persist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up