Ok... I am new to the forums. just pulled the trigger on the new IQ series but have a p65 to play with until then. I am used to small files... d3s and 5dmarkii... i know this workflow and the best way to use my systems for maximum output with these smaller files. I am worried that my system will not be up to snuff and I am wanting help with tailoring my system to handle the new images sizes I will be dealing with.
here is my current system. mac 2 2.4 quadcore intel xeon, 20 gigs of ram, 240 gig SSD 8 tb hard drive.
while this is no slouch some of the processing on my panos can get time consuming.
any suggestions or help with thoughts before I start piling up new files would be very helpful. or even links to past threads. I am excited about my new adventure with this system and lookforward to being apart of this forum.
oh yes... have capture one pro and ps5.
cheers