Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SOLD] Canon 400 F4 DO lens - $3500  (Read 1199 times)

Robert DeCandido PhD

• http://www.BirdingBob.com
[SOLD] Canon 400 F4 DO lens - $3500
« on: April 02, 2011, 06:45:13 pm »

[SOLD] Canon 400mm F4 DO lens - Mint glass; body in overall good condition. It is missing paint around the lens collar and the collar itself. Email for photos.

Lens works as new - fast AF; no squeaks - and it got me the shots of birds in flight with and without a TC. The birds in flight in this portfolio were all shot with this lens in autumn 2009 and again 2010:

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=714849

Date Code is UQ (2002). I am the second owner. $3500 net to me plus $50 for two day shipping US Priority Mail. If you want to use PayPal you pay all the fees.

I had a special rail built for it - worth $100 easily - in length about 8in. The rail makes hand-holding easier, and the lens is much more stable on a tripod head. (The rail could also be used on a 300 or 500mm lens as well.) Also included in the sale is a Don Zeck lens cap; the soft lens hood (mint condition), and a Kirk lens plate. Finally, the Canon Hard Lens case is also included (excellent plus condition).

I am selling because I just acquired a 500mm F4 Canon - so this DO lens has to go. The lens was used daily in Aug-Nov 2009 and again in 2010 - but hardly ever at other times.

Any questions, do email me - I have lots of photos of the lens shot with a macro lens at larger than life size...

Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC
----------
Will ship outside of the USA but you pay all Paypal, shipping fees and any insurance, if so desired.

You can avoid PayPal fees by using the "Gift" Option...see feedback for me - you'll be fine.
-----------
Robert DeCandido PhD
NYC - rdcny@earthlink.net

Ebay: NYCfalcon
NikonGear.com - rdcny
FM Forums: rdcny
Photo.Net - Robert DeCandido
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:08:26 am by Robert DeCandido PhD »
Pages: [1]   Go Up