Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf Blower Technique  (Read 3680 times)

kenben

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 71
Leaf Blower Technique
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:14:10 pm »

I would like some help with this technique as shown in The Ultimate Workshop.
I get all of it until I get to hid the selection.Please tell me how to do that.
I gather all the steps for this technique is done on one layer.
Logged

howardm

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1984
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:27:40 pm »

cntrl-H or View->Show->Selection Edges

kenben

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 71
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 11:07:00 am »

I tried that.No results.
I will have to check it again.
Thanks
Logged

kenben

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 71
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 12:39:42 pm »

Okay I figured it out.I was using the wrong delete key.
Now it tells me I do not have enough memory.
There is 4 meg ram in my computer.
Logged

sniper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 670
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 05:50:38 am »

Okay I figured it out.I was using the wrong delete key.
Now it tells me I do not have enough memory.
There is 4 meg ram in my computer.
If you have a second hard drive set this as a scratch disk, also check theres plenty of free hard drive space on all hard drives in use.
Logged

andybuk99

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 90
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 04:04:01 pm »

What does the technique do/achieve?
Logged

sniper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 670
Re: Leaf Blower Technique
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:47:09 am »

What does the technique do/achieve?
If it's the one I'm thinking it is it's removing leaves from a lawn using select colour range and content aware fill.  It's from a book called "Adobe Photoshop CS5 for photographers, the ultimate workshop" By Jeff Schewe and Marting Evening (a good book)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up