Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeff Schewe  (Read 2577 times)

kenben

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 71
Jeff Schewe
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »

Jeff I have just purchased your book Adobe Photoshop CS5 For Photographers The Ultimate Workshop.This is a very good book I am much enjoying it.I am basically a landscape photographer and already have picked up some new ways of doing things as well as advancing my Photoshop skills.

My question is that on the DVD is your sharpening program.Is this a demo or a registered copy that comes with the book.I see no serial numbers for it.Please advise.
Logged

Schewe

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6231
    • http:www.schewephoto.com
Re: Jeff Schewe
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 01:15:24 pm »

My question is that on the DVD is your sharpening program.Is this a demo or a registered copy that comes with the book.I see no serial numbers for it.Please advise.

Demo...but that was the old version anyway. You'll want to go to PG web site's Downloads page and download the PKS2 version demo.

Thanks for the kind words about the book...
Logged

walter.sk

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1433
Re: Jeff Schewe
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 11:56:34 am »

Thanks for the kind words about the book...

I'll add some more kind words.  I got the Evening book for my wife (which I read before giving it to her) and the Ultimate Workshop book for me (and her after she is really ready for it).  I found both books very valuable, but the Workshop is really great not only for the technical points, but for your thinking as you approach a problem.

I am a member of a large photo club and occasionally do presentations on Photoshop for them.  When people ask for good books on CS5 I enthusiastically recommend both of these books!
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Jeff Schewe
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 02:07:34 pm »

Those are my two "go-to" books for anything to do with Photoshop, too.

Excellent books (even though there aren't many photos of Jeff's shirts.  ;)  )

Eric
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

sniper

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 670
Re: Jeff Schewe
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 05:18:27 pm »

I have to argree, it's an excelent book, well worth the money.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up