Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya AF Auto Extension Tube #1  (Read 3450 times)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
FS: Mamiya AF Auto Extension Tube #1
« on: February 05, 2011, 12:21:40 am »

For sale is this new never used Mamiya 645 AF Auto Extension Tube #1.

Mamiya makes three (3) auto extension tubes for the 645 AF camera: NA401 (12mm), NA402 (24mm), NA403 (36mm).

Note! These tubes are meter coupled but DO NOT couple with the auto focus system

• Each tube provides a different degree of extension and can be used individually or together
• When all three are used together, they provide maximum magnification
• Using all three rings with the 80mm f2.8 lens provides maximum magnification of 1:1

One use can be for macro photography, but another possible use is to reduce the near focus on tele lenses (which also reduces far focus from infinity to nearer). I ended up not using it. Time for sale!

Asking 165 USD - including certified air mail shipping Worldwide.

PayPal please. Thank you.  :)

Regards
Anders

markhodkinson

Re: FS: Mamiya AF Auto Extension Tube #1
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 11:12:04 am »

Hi

Would you accept $150 and mail to UK.

Mark

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:32:03 am »

Hi Mark,

My price is at stated. B&H new price is 240 USD thus my price already low. Without having verified price in UK I know prices in UK normally more than USA. Please advise if you want it for my asking price or I await other buyer.
Thank you
Regards
Anders

markhodkinson

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:26 am »

That would make it more expensive than a mint boxed used one here in the UK.

Good luck with your sale.

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 06:50:50 am »

Mark, I fail to research every country since that is not my aim or target with this sale. UK's Robert White and Teamwork do not list one for sale. If you find cheaper then just buy local in UK. However, this is the for sale section and my thread is personal item for sale.   ;)

I can say mine is purchased local here in Hong Kong and I loose money on it. Mine is new and not used, simply it was one of those good to have that I ended up not using. I sell my gear international and not aimed at specific UK. Largest target market is USA since more people buying there than elsewhere, thus my price basis when selling goods is based on review of USA used & new prices and Ebay prices. On that basis actually my price is low. Why? I simply consider I need to compete with locals in USA including shipping cost from Hong Kong, wish items to move and that USA need pay around 5% import duties if they get charged it.

If I based on UK and the higher import duties in UK I would not get any money...  ;D If you have further comments on this, please respect to instead send me a message. Thank you for your understanding.

-----------------

Gents and Ladies, this item is AVAILABLE  :)

My original price is with shipping included.

If not takers will move it to Ebay.

Thank you!  :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:55:51 am by Anders_HK »

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 01:50:11 am »

SOLD

Go by certified air tomorrow.

Thank you!

markhodkinson

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

Mark, I fail to research every country since that is not my aim or target with this sale. UK's Robert White and Teamwork do not list one for sale. If you find cheaper then just buy local in UK. However, this is the for sale section and my thread is personal item for sale.   ;)

I can say mine is purchased local here in Hong Kong and I loose money on it. Mine is new and not used, simply it was one of those good to have that I ended up not using. I sell my gear international and not aimed at specific UK. Largest target market is USA since more people buying there than elsewhere, thus my price basis when selling goods is based on review of USA used & new prices and Ebay prices. On that basis actually my price is low. Why? I simply consider I need to compete with locals in USA including shipping cost from Hong Kong, wish items to move and that USA need pay around 5% import duties if they get charged it.

If I based on UK and the higher import duties in UK I would not get any money...  ;D If you have further comments on this, please respect to instead send me a message. Thank you for your understanding.

-----------------

Gents and Ladies, this item is AVAILABLE  :)

My original price is with shipping included.

If not takers will move it to Ebay.

Thank you!  :)

chill out man...  8)

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:07:45 pm »

Item is SOLD

Mark, This is for sale section and I have already given you my honest and polite explanation above. As I stated if you have any questions or comments please contact me by private message. This item however is already sold. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up