Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA  (Read 3485 times)

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:06:21 pm »

Following a long string of alpha, beta and release candidates, it seems that APG is now available in general availability.

http://www.kolor.com/

Cheers,
Bernard

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2954
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 08:31:34 pm »

Bernard,
 Do you know what the cost is for the Autopano Giga 2.5 update?
Thanks
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:33:50 am by Dan Berg »
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2954
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 05:35:40 am »

Found the hidden update box,whew! Thought it was going to cost another $200.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 05:40:55 am by Dan Berg »
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:18:03 am »

Following a long string of alpha, beta and release candidates, it seems that APG is now available in general availability.
Bernard,

Is there an explanation somewhere on the site describing the differences between Pro and Giga? I've not found it. I use Pro quite happily but I am, of course, troubled by the nagging suspicion that Giga has something that I'd find useful, if only I knew about it.

Jeremy
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 07:59:10 am »

Bernard,

Is there an explanation somewhere on the site describing the differences between Pro and Giga? I've not found it. I use Pro quite happily but I am, of course, troubled by the nagging suspicion that Giga has something that I'd find useful, if only I knew about it.

Jeremy
Here's a quick table of the features offered: http://www.autopano.net/en/photo-stitching-solutions/presentation.html
Logged
Francois

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:24:55 am »

Here's a quick table of the features offered: http://www.autopano.net/en/photo-stitching-solutions/presentation.html
Thanks. I knew it had to be somewhere!

Jeremy
Logged

tived

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 714
    • http://
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 07:55:57 pm »

Great software for stitching, but still NO color management! which is really a must have

Henrik
Logged

BernardLanguillier

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 13980
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
Re: Autopano Giga 2.5 now GA
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 09:37:05 pm »

Great software for stitching, but still NO color management! which is really a must have

Just assign the initial images's profile when you open the computed pano in Photoshop.

cheers,
Bernard
Pages: [1]   Go Up