Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moab Entrada Natural 190 44" rolls are really Bright White  (Read 800 times)

dalex

Moab Entrada Natural 190 44" rolls are really Bright White
« on: February 02, 2011, 05:09:08 pm »

Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue with 44" rolls of Moab Entrada Natural 190gsm.

I purchased a roll in September then another last week, and after comparing the paper to 24" rolls of Entrada Natural it became clear that the paper in both boxes is NOT natural. Even though the labels on the boxes say Entrada Natural it looks like what's in the boxes is actually Entrada Bright White.

Moab/Legion must have messed up when packing these rolls. Both rolls have the same lot number of 18691-1 (on the sticker on the inside of the core).

Scott O.

• Photography by Scott and Joyce
Re: Moab Entrada Natural 190 44" rolls are really Bright White
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:20:21 pm »

I would suggest that you give them a call... they are normally decent to deal with.

dalex

Re: Moab Entrada Natural 190 44" rolls are really Bright White
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:24:26 am »

I called Moab and they took note of the problem, but told me I should deal with getting a replacement from the vendor, not from Moab directly.

I'm just trying to get an idea of whether these are isolated incidents or if this issue has affected a larger quantity of rolls. I'm currently waiting for a replacement roll, but  it may very well have the same issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up