Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cambo X2 Pro System Available w/ 50mm Mamiya sekkor lens  (Read 2033 times)

ploft

Cambo X2 Pro System Available w/ 50mm Mamiya sekkor lens
« on: January 18, 2011, 12:02:21 pm »

I'm selling my slightly used and almost new Cambo X2 pro system.  This system is in almost perfect shape with no scratches or dents.

Included in this package for a quick sale are:
X2 Pro System
Bellows Bag for Canon Eos System
Mounting Plate for Canon 5d
Lens mount for Mamiya
and as a bonus I'm going to throw in my trusted 50mm Mamiya Sekor lens at no additional cost.  This lens new was worth more than what I'm selling this kit for.  I have original box for system and accessories.

B&H and Calumet sell new for $2200 with accessories.  I'm letting it go with lens($300-$600 on ebay) for $1200 or best offer.

Here is some info:

X2-PRO System    

The Cambo X2-PRO as complete system for use with DSLR
The innovative X2-PRO camera system allows technical camera front standard movements such as rise, fall, swing, tilt and shift. Ultra-fine adjustments of the lens plane used for perspective and fine focal plane control are driven by two patented CAMBO CROSSGEARING drives that have the feel of liquid-smooth precision.

In addition, Cambo's dedicated mounting system places each different digital SLR in the exact optical centre of the camera's sensor and features a quick-release for use in landscape or portrait position without removing the bellows.

Compatibility is available for DSLR cameras
from Canon: 1D/1Ds-series, 5D series, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D
from Nikon:  D3, D3x, D2x, D700, D300, D200
from Fujifilm: S3/S2 and the S5
from Sony:  A900 and A850
from Mamiya: Mamiya AFd and ZD

Now you can also use the X2-Pro in combination with the PhaseOne DF digital camera with P65+ and P45+ backs.  This combination results in a view camera with integrated viewfinder, or -when using live video focussing- full size previwe on the computer's monitor.  You can create an Tilt-Swing-Shift adapter with extreme movements for any lens used with this combination, ranging from 90mm and up with Schneider or Rodenstock lenses, or use Mamiya RZ lenses ranging from 50mm to 350mm

With a maximum bellows extension of 150mm, the Cambo X2-PRO lets the photographer choose from their existing Schneider, Rodenstock, Hasselblad or Mamiya lenses, where there is no extra expense for additional lenses, OR take advantage of the latest digital lenses from Schneider and Rodenstock.
The use of Live-Video focussing on the latest DSLR models in combination with the X2-Pro, creates an easy-to-use and quickly controlable view camera system.

Picture shown with view camera lens not included.  Actual pictures coming soon or upon request.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 12:55:51 pm by ploft »

Terry Williams

Re: Cambo X2 Pro System Available w/ 50mm Mamiya sekkor lens
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 02:00:44 pm »

Hi,

I would be very interested in talking to you about this X2 kit. Please contact me at terrance (dot) williams (at) ryerson (dot) ca or 416.703.6177. I am a photography student there and I think this might be a good setup for me.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:11:33 pm by at680 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up