Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Developing and scanning film...  (Read 859 times)

haring

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 360
    • http://www.haringphotography.com
Developing and scanning film...
« on: January 11, 2011, 09:56:23 pm »

I am new in the world of MF... Where do you develop and scan your medium format film? I got a quote from my local camera store and just want to make sure that I know my options...

How much does it usually cost to develop film for medium format? Where is the best place to develop the film? Is there an online based company with competitive prices?

Do you scan your images yourself?

Thanks!

neile

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1093
    • http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Re: Developing and scanning film...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »

Hi Haring,

You may have better luck asking your questions over in the Wet Darkroom forum: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=14.0. In fact, someone there just posted a new thread regarding scanning that might be useful.

Neil
Logged
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!
Pages: [1]   Go Up