Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody know about NEX flash?  (Read 1553 times)

viewfinder

Anybody know about NEX flash?
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:12:51 am »

I've been searching the web for info about the flash synch on Sony's NEX models, so far without any results.

Hopefully, with this site having more experienced photographers among it followers there will be some who use NEX and could fill me in with info about the pin order for the detachable flash unit supplied and if it's possible to use it off camera by means of an extention cord (?) and, do sony suply such an accessory.    I would also be very intereste to know if anyone has managed to hook up a radio synch to use remote flash units (?)  Finally, does the camera allow manual flash use?........or would it confuse the 'works' and cause futile exposures?

I'm not yet a NEX user but it is a very small and useful camera that is ideal for some of my work and it's very portable with superior features for me than most DSLR's.   Add the ability to fit more or less any lens and it's very attractive.  However, if it's not possible to use more advanced flash set-ups then there is no point in looking any further at it.

Grateful for any help or information, with thanks in advance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up