I would glue it to 3/16 inch Gator board, coat it with something, then stick it in a frame. "Synthetic" polystyrene frames are a reasonable choice at this size because they are cheap, lightweight, and the best of them look pretty nice (but the average ones don't). I do this all the time with canvas. Since I have the tools I can frame a piece this size in less than 2 hours, total cost about $70 US if using polystyrene frames and gluing, or about $200 if using a nice wood frame. Gluing sounds scary, but if you do it right it's a walk in the park.
Forget the hinges. Panoramic prints absolutely, positively, and without question will ripple under hinge mounts. Really. I know this from the school of hard knocks. Anybody suggesting hinges on a big panoramic print has never tried it.
But if you want glazing, acrylic is your only choice. Glass that size is heavy and very dangerous to handle and a threat to the lives of all who gather round. In these parts galleries will not even accept glass covered pieces that size. You would also need to mount the glass or acrylic covered piece into the building structural studs, rather than just the plasterboard as with the polystyrene version. You need a very rigid wood frame if you use glazing, and you maybe also want to screw on a door skin or other strong, rigid bracing device to the back of the frame. My best advice is, find a solution that doesn't require glazing.
Have heard that Gator is tough to find down that way, but ordinary foamcore must not be used if you use glue because the piece will warp badly. Masonite is another cheaper possibility, I have Masonite mounted pieces nearly 4 decades old and they are still in great shape, although very heavy.
The $700+ framer pricing is what you would probably get in the US as well.
Edit...and come to think of it, those 4-decade-old Masonite mounted pieces were silver emulsion prints just glued to the Masonite with the edges wrapped around and glued to the back. Looks great! Not sure how well inkjet prints would stand up to this treatment, but it's something I want to try soon.
BTW, nice shot!