Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New i1 Photo Pro? Anyone have any opinions yet?  (Read 2697 times)

lausanne

New i1 Photo Pro? Anyone have any opinions yet?
« on: November 29, 2010, 08:20:57 am »

I was just about to finally buy an eye one and see there is a new product just out.  Has it hit the streets yet?  Anyone tried it?

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: New i1 Photo Pro? Anyone have any opinions yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:40:58 am »

I was just about to finally buy an eye one and see there is a new product just out.  Has it hit the streets yet?  Anyone tried it?

AFAIK it's not released yet. It's supposed to become available  sometime during the 4th quarter 2010, so it shouldn't take much more than a month waiting.

You can register at the Xrite site to be notified when it's available, let's see if that works.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

lausanne

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 10:36:29 am »

Okay, great.  That explains why I couldn't find it for sale yet.  I'd read "November".  I'll check back here again once it's hit the streets.

lausanne

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:56:00 pm »

Now I'm asking for speculation:  Any guesses as to what this i1 Photo Pro is going to cost?   

Even knowing a general range would help.

Trying to decide if I should wait or go ahead and get the i1D2 and get on with things.

shewhorn

• http://
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 03:06:50 pm »

Now I'm asking for speculation:  Any guesses as to what this i1 Photo Pro is going to cost?   

Even knowing a general range would help.

Trying to decide if I should wait or go ahead and get the i1D2 and get on with things.

http://www2.chromix.com/colorgear/shop/productdetail.cxsa?toolid=50137&-session=SessID:4C7618051b9721D5ADRMgNCBEDF2

What is your application? An i1D2 and i1Profiler Photo Pro are two completely different packages with [/i]completely[/i] different capabilities. If all you need to do is profile your monitor, spending $1289 bucks definitely isn't the most cost effective solution.

Cheers, Joe

lausanne

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 03:23:15 pm »

Yeow!  I thought this new line was essentially going to replace the i1D2.   Clearly apples and oranges.  And that answers my question.

Thanks!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up