Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 1D MkII Personal Functions Problem & Win7  (Read 2382 times)

walter.sk

Canon 1D MkII Personal Functions Problem & Win7
« on: November 28, 2010, 01:13:43 pm »

I have a problem with changing Personal Functions settings on the 1D MkII and Windows 7 64-bit.  I had set some of the Personal Functions years ago when I was running Win XP on an old computer, which I no longer have.  I recently downloaded DPP and the other software for the 1DII from the Canon website, and installed it as per the instructions.  However, when I connected the camera via the firewire cable, the software would not recognize the camera and I was unable to address the camera settings in the EOS utility.  Windows did recognize the camera but had as its driver the VueScan driver I am using for an old Epson scanner.  I downloaded and installed the EOS WIA driver, but I still cannot access the part of the EOS Utility to control the camera. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled everything to no avail.  Does somebody have a clue as to how to get my Personal Functions changed?  I don't have another computer available, and the files I downloaded from Canon are supposed to do the job with Windows 7 64-bit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up