Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots  (Read 1633 times)

neildankoff

• neildankoff.com
Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:38:21 pm »

Hi, These are some shots I took this past May and June in Switzerland and Israel.  Each photo consists on average of 6 shots each with three different exposures.
www.neildankoff.com

rsn48

Re: Israel and Switzerland panoramic Shots
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 07:29:10 pm »

I can't believe no one replied to this thread; I guess its a testmonial as to how lazy folks are, since they had to go to web site then go to your gallery.  Wonderful shots.... really enjoyed and admired.

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 06:16:41 am »

I can't believe no one replied to this thread; I guess its a testmonial as to how lazy folks are, since they had to go to web site then go to your gallery.  Wonderful shots.... really enjoyed and admired.
Yes... we should have taken the trouble to post, particularly as it was his first post... I did go to the gallery when he originally posted, but I was busy that day.

I think that one reason people did not post is that some of us tend to only post if we feel we can offer constructive advice, but who could offer advice to a master?

Neil... do you use a proper pano head or what?
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

neildankoff

• neildankoff.com
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 08:00:30 am »

Thanks for the kind words.  Really appreciate it.  Yes, I use a Nodal Ninja (http://www.nodalninja.com/).  The five series specifically but for some reason it has recently been discontinued.  It's a great product but I guess I'll have to look for a substitute.
Neil
Pages: [1]   Go Up