Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Price range for used Phase  (Read 1407 times)

vgogolak

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 344
    • http://
Price range for used Phase
« on: November 04, 2010, 02:02:01 pm »

I don't see many P45+ and P65+ for sale. Any idea what a fair price for a P65+ or P45+ would be?

regards
Victor
Logged

archivue

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 417
Re: Price range for used Phase
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 01:04:50 pm »

i won't buy a mfdb without warranty... you can ask your local dealer for a refurb from phase or leaf !
Logged

Joe Behar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 305
Re: Price range for used Phase
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 05:39:25 pm »

Victor,

Prices will vary depending on condition, number of accessories and if there is any warranty left on the unit.

You'll pay less for an e bay item than you will from a dealer, but with a dealer you have someone to call if anything should be amiss.

If you're interested, contact me by PM and I can send you some info on demo backs I have available for sale.
Logged

tesfoto

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 145
Re: Price range for used Phase
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 06:01:56 pm »

I don't see many P45+ and P65+ for sale. Any idea what a fair price for a P65+ or P45+ would be?

regards
Victor


If I was selling my P45+ back I would be happy to get $ 15.000 more likely the price would be $10.000. No warrenty (but never a problem) 3 years old. I am not selling BTW
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up