Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - (UK) 3 Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor rings  (Read 1473 times)

timhurst

• Tim Hurst Photography
FS - (UK) 3 Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor rings
« on: October 30, 2010, 05:54:11 pm »

Hey folks

I have 3 Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor rings for sale. These convert a Nikon F mount lens to fit a Canon EF mount body (ie Canon EOS range). Have worked very well for me but selling them as I am now using Nikon bodies.

These are great quality, high end adaptors and are manufactured to be the exact thickness to maintain calibration of infinity focus on the lens. Each has a custom mounted AF confirm chip as I was using them with the Zeiss ZF range. These enable the AF confirm light, EXIF lens data (focal length & max aperture) and increase exposure accuracy.

For Sale:
1x Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor with lens cap + AF confirm chip with exif data 25mm f2.8
1x Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor with lens cap + AF confirm chip with exif data 35mm f2.0
1x Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor with lens cap + AF confirm chip with exif data 50mm f1.4

The AF chips are bonded on with epoxy and I can remove them if they are not wanted, or a bonus if they are of use to someone!

They are in very good condition with no obvious signs of wear. Originally bought from Robert White (http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2062) for £115+vat each plus costs of sourcing and mounting the AF chips.

Asking for £(GBP)75 each (includes UK postage and Paypal fees). Other shipping at cost. I have 100% ebay feedback - PM me for details.

Thanks

Tim

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 12:42:47 pm by timhurst »

lewismulatero

Re: FS - (UK) 3 Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor rings
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 09:12:07 pm »

Hi Tim,
do you still have them available?
thanks
Lewis

timhurst

• Tim Hurst Photography
Re: FS - (UK) 3 Rayqual Nikon AI to Canon EF lens adaptor rings
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 03:11:01 am »

Yes they are, drop ma a pm if you're interested or want more info.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up