Thank you for the reply, Yair, but really??!
So that means for quick review, these files are not available to me from my OS, or from my chosen workflow without running through *yet another* tool?? (This was something Sinar made me do with the Hy6, too. I didn't thank them for it...)
Yair, may I make a feature request to allow users to please disable compression from the back? You can be sure that I am aware of the tradeoffs.
I don't shoot in the studio, I'm never tethered, and I'm often on very limited battery power for multiple days at a time, and I don't have the time or spare watts to be converting massive amounts data from one format to another just to have it work in my existing workflow. It's enough just to get everything copied and backed up at the end of the day.
Please contact me if you would like me to write up a usage scenario to help this suggestion to get the proper attention.
Thank you!
-Brad