Hi John,
I did try the Import. Since posting my question I found that my original saved Keyword file is corrupted and cannot be Imported. Nuts! So, I am trying to rebuild the list in a Text file to import. Trial runs so far are not too encouraging as I had several hundred keywords in categories. For whatever reason I do not have in my Win 7 Pro 64-bit Os, the "users/user/appdata/roaming" folder. I did a Search on my PC for Roaming and found nothing related to 'Users/user/appdata/roaming". I am using PS CS5, both 64-bit & 32-bit versions and the Bridge defaults to the 32-bit version, which is located in the C:\Program Files (x86) Folder. But, under Users, User there is no AppData\Roaming folder. I did a google search for Roaming in Win 7 and found an article stating that Roaming was used on Servers. Why, I do not know. So far I have not found the the Adobe Bridge Keywords. xml file on my PC. I plan to remove PS CS5 and reload just the 64-bit version and see what that does. The 32-bit verson of PS CS5 was loaded inorder to use 32-bit PS Plugin applications. Sent question to both Microsoft Support and Adobe Support but no replies to date. Thanks for your help.