Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Museo Portfolio Rag  (Read 1140 times)

kenben

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 71
Museo Portfolio Rag
« on: October 20, 2010, 03:24:29 pm »

I just purchased a box of Museo Portfolio Rag for my epson R1900.Are there any issues I need to watch for?
When I print do I have to brighten the on screen photo to print properly.

Thanks Ken
http://kenben.wordpress.com/
Logged

Aristoc

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 199
Re: Museo Portfolio Rag
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 01:59:42 pm »

I haven't used the museo paper but i have an r1900.

It sounds like what you are basically talking about is going through the colour management process as you get ready to print. Use softproofing correctly and you should get a good print assumning you are also using museo's icc profiles.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up