Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few more biscuits  (Read 1328 times)

Rob C

A few more biscuits
« on: September 29, 2010, 05:44:47 am »

The Biscuit Tin

I've popped a few more biscuits into the above tin over on the website - some newer and some with beards. Maybe even a couple of ginger nuts, but I'm afraid no chocolate dipped ones, but at leat one sweetie and my poor old classic Ford. Yeah, right.

Rob C

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: A few more biscuits
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:57 am »

Rob, I just had a very pleasant journey through your biscuit tin. Very nice indeed! And you are good with titles, something I've always been uncomfortable doing ("Untitled # 7,256" isn't very inspiring).

But I had to wonder where you found a model with the unusual name of "500CM, 150 mm Sonnar, Ekatachrome 64, Scotland."

Cheers,

Eric
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 11:21:32 am »

Rob,
Is picture number ten "my magical sixties" been published? It looks extremely familiar to me.
My favorites are: "mixed blessings", "buddy too late", "scotland", "bar avenidas", "DIY Jack", "evolution", "and the winner is"

No, you are probably remembering it from here, where I showed it to represent what happens when you copy a 6x6 Ekta with a D700 on a lightbox.

The shot was with a Mamiya C33(?) and a 180mm and was just for my muse and me to enjoy - 'Twiggy' eyelashes and those lips painted over and beyond the natural, which was flavour of the month at the time... as I said, Golden Era.

Thanks for viewing!

Rob C

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 11:30:07 am »

Rob, I just had a very pleasant journey through your biscuit tin. Very nice indeed! And you are good with titles, something I've always been uncomfortable doing ("Untitled # 7,256" isn't very inspiring).
But I had to wonder where you found a model with the unusual name of "500CM, 150 mm Sonnar, Ekatachrome 64, Scotland."
Cheers,
Eric

Forgive the scruntching of quotation lines, but I have either to save space in the box or use Word!

The answer to your question of where: In Scotland, of course; you can find almost anything there. If you look carefully or, easier, import it. With Rusty, I thought it kinder to show his good side. Thanks for looking in - now the problem begins for real because I have to start making new originals! I do have something planned but am awaiting an external set of replies before I know the form it might take. Almost as stressful as working again. No, that wasn't actually stressful at all; it's the lack of working that creates the strain and pain.

Rob C

Pages: [1]   Go Up