Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back for Hasselblad - SOLD  (Read 6584 times)

mattmawson

Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back for Hasselblad - SOLD
« on: September 25, 2010, 06:18:09 am »

Hasselblad CFV 16 mp digital back for Hasselblad CW/CM/CX/SWC... does not require cable to fire back. Undergone a clean and full check up, focus calibration, at Hasselblad Denmark costing £595. Back comes complete with case,cables,charger,7 batteries and angled battery holder for SWC. Perfect working order. Asking price £2200.

Due to the large sensor microsites, the images from this sensor are stunning. This blog from the expert on digital photography Lloyd Chambers -
http://diglloyd.com/articles/MiscReviews/Hasselblad503CWD.html

says it all.

"The very large (8.95-micron) sensor photosites result in high micro-contrast that results in images with a beautiful tonality and “pop”. (Those photosites are approximately 12 times greater in area than those of a consumer digicam, resulting in vastly better per-pixel quality). The Hasselblad 503CWD proves that big photosites make beautiful images. An absolutely stunning camera could be made with a 50 X 50mm sensor at 5000 X 5000 pixels (25 megapixels), each 10 microns in size, or 25% larger than the 8.95-micron photosites of the 503CWD. Such a sensor would offer unprecedented image quality when paired with true 16-bit image processing.

But it’s more likely we’ll see an idiotic race to the bottom as with consumer digicams—perhaps 50 or 60 megapixel digital backs with photosites as small as the Nikon D2x. The 39-megapixel H3D-39 has not passed beyond that ill-advised mark, but it stands poised at the edge. What a waste—image quality is much more than resolved detail; it has to do with tonality, dynamic range, color rendition, etc. Maybe vendors will “see the light” in a few years."

I also have a 250mm Cf and a 150mm CF lens, both good condition.

I am selling because my clients (design Agencies) are not particularly interested in the image quality at pixel level anymore and being a heavy camera with 40mm lens, winder and viewer to lug around on street work and corporate assignments I have moved to Canon 5D2s.

I am based in London.

Matt Mawson
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:24:50 am by mattmawson »

cmko

Re: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back for Hasselblad
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:19:55 am »

Hello,
  Is this still available?
CM Ko

mattmawson

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 08:37:42 am »

Where are you based? It is still available.

Matt
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:11:03 am by mattmawson »

MooMooMonkey

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 11:03:29 am »

Hi Matt, PM sent.

javimes

Re: Hasselblad CFV 16 digital back for Hasselblad - SOLD
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 02:56:24 am »

Hello, I´m interested on it, do you have it still?

thank´s
email: javimes@msn.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up