Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 3 Slideshow have no picture show  (Read 821 times)

once2work

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 57
    • paulfan.com
LR 3 Slideshow have no picture show
« on: August 31, 2010, 09:00:17 pm »

I'm a wedding photographer use LR 3 to process of thousand photos after one day wedding shoot.
work under Mac 10.6.4 with LR 3.0 (today update to 3.2)

I export the photos as "export video" in Slideshow, ran a test with 50 photos, it work well and display on the screen under mp4 format. When I go real, output total of 1,000 photos it took me 12hrs process the photos to video, the icon on the desktop show the first photo on the icon and I check the file size it is 3.8GB.

When I run the video, it is running but none of any picture show. the screen is black, the slider on below show the movie is showing and it is sliding.

Please advice me where am I getting wrong. thank you in advance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up